Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Peaceful Non-Existence Watch (chapter 4)

I have a daughter in kindergarten so I always enjoy reading about young minds open to all the world’s possibilities. At such a tender age, children don’t recognize arbitrary adult constructs such as race and ethnicity. Some conscientious program officers at Hamas are helping Palestinians address this deficiency with a homegrown version of Head Start according to The San Francisco Chronicle and OxBlog:



Gaza City -- Six days a week, kindergarten teacher Samira Ali El Hassain (teaches) her class of thirty 5-year-old boys and girls . . . "I tell them that they are Palestinians, that they must defend their land when they grow up, that this land belongs to them and not to the Jews, our enemies," said the 35-year-old Hassain.

"Every morning, I ask them: 'Did you watch the news? Do you love the enemy who massacres the Palestinian people? Would you want to make peace with them when you grow up?' "

Her 24-year-old colleague, Istama Showish, imparts a similar message.

"We teach them that Jews who live in Jerusalem and Palestine are occupiers, that they have taken even the air that we breathe," she said.



How refreshing to find a public school teacher who is not obsessed with that multicultural nonsense. Why, it’s so simple even a 5-year old could understand it: The Jews are alien occupiers who must be murdered.

Peaceful Co-Existence? Sure, when the Israelis no longer exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://zykusytix.s-enterprize.com/hihyky.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]