Thursday, January 02, 2003

New Year’s Gossip

I don’t usually stop to the level of celebrity rumor-mongering but that’s mostly because I don’t know any actual celebrities.

Now I’ve learned a juicy bit of Hollywood gossip that comes from a highly reliable source . . . a source, I might mention, I have never even met so don’t even try to sue me.

It seems this mysterious yet highly reliable Hollywood source was on her way to the ladies room in a swank LA hangout and found the door somewhat ajar. She opened it and came upon two people. Actually, they weren’t people . . . they were Ben Affleck and Britney Spears!

It’s unclear what activity they were sharing in the bathroom but I am told they were not playing a rousing game of Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

There. I did it. Now let me wash my hands while you feverishly embellish and spread the news.

No comments: