Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Saddam to Remain Dead for the Foreseeable Future

In his most recent statement on Iraqi TV, the late Saddam Hussein announced he was taking a previously scheduled and “long anticipated” vacation to “recharge my batteries and reconnect with my family. God willing”

Saddam named Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf Iraq’s interim head of state and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces pending his return reiterating, “I mean it. No funny stuff while I’m in seclusion with my family.”

Saeed al-Sahhaf reported that Saeed al-Sahhaf had issued a statement praising “the stupendous victory of the Iraqis over the infidel hordes” which was read by Saeed al-Sahhaf on a crudely edited video produced by Saeed al-Sahhaf and delivered to the al-Jazeera television studio in Dubai by Saeed al-Sahhaf.

No comments: